Monday, November 1, 2010

Update Update Update

-I think we're having our AGM next week..rite? :D
-We will run project "Sugar rush" next monday to tuesday, selling marshmallows and lollipops :D
-Marshmallows are Rm1 for 3 and Lollis are Rm 2 for 3
-It'll be decorated with pretty ribbons. SO DO HELP US OUT ABIT YEAH :D
-Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah, I'm updating coz it's been so long since i touch the leoblog, but i kinda forgot             wat happened, so um..yeah.. oops :X
-OHHH lastly, there's the Youth umm..... YES camp, Youth something something okay? It's um... I'll probably update on this when i get more info, sorry :x

Ok bye :D
Leo Gan, going baibai

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am the creator and copyright owner of the cartoon lion you are using as a banner. You didn't ask me for permission to use it in this manner.
    I request that you remove my artwork from your site. I will take further action if my demand isn't met.

    ReplyDelete